Portugal Premium Cycling Tour – No Rush Bike tour
- Sleep in convents and farmhouses – premium accommodations
- Stay 2 nights at each hotel, to have time to enjoy the fantastic experiences they provide
- Internationally awarded wine tastings
- This bike tour takes you through beautiful landscapes with vineyards, olive groves, cork oaks
- Évora historical centre, classified by UNESCO as World Heritage Site; Mediaeval villages
- Delicious regional Portuguese gastronomy from the Alentejo, always present at our unique gourmet picnics and selected restaurants
- If you book guided or van guided you can count on being spoiled by us!
The Castles and Wine NO RUSH BIKE TOUR will live up to its name! It is a Premium Cycling tour and you will not forget it. Take it to the next level selecting the guided option!
All nights will be passed either in an old convent or in a farming village, so beautiful charming hotels, of 5 star level. (that’s why you stay 2 nights in each!). Try a massage in the end of the day, or maybe book a star gazing experience in our UNESCO classified Dark Sky.
Along the way, the great ancient city of Évora, world heritage site, and small fortified hamlets will tell the stories of wars with moors and Spain. The border is right there on the other side of Alqueva, the biggest artificial lake in Europe.
The loveable Alentejo people, at first shy, the Mediterranean typical gastronomy along with the wonders of cork, marble, olive oil and other crafts will enrich your experience. And the wine… well come and judge for yourself…
You wont regret it if you chose to bike our premium cycling tour