Portugal luxury cycling Tour – No Rush Bike tour
- Sleep in convents and farmhouses
- Internationally awarded wine tastings
- This bike tour takes you through beautiful landscapes with vineyards, olive groves, cork oaks
- Évora historical centre, classified by UNESCO as World Heritage Site; Mediaeval villages
- Delicious regional Portuguese gastronomy from the Alentejo, always present at our unique gourmet picnics and selected restaurants and wines.
- If you book guided or van guided you can make the trip easy level going the opposite direction, from Estremoz to Évora
DESCRIPTIONThe Castles and Wine NO RUSH BIKE TOUR will live up to its name! All nights will be passed either in an old convent or in a farming village, now beautiful charming hotels. Along the way, the great ancient city of Évora, world heritage site, and small fortified hamlets will tell the stories of wars with moors and Spain. The border is right there on the other side of Alqueva, the biggest artificial lake in Europe. The loveable Alentejo people, at first shy, the Mediterranean typical gastronomy along with the wonders of cork, marble, olive oil and other crafts will enrich your experience. And the wine… well come and judge for yourself… We will be pleased if you chose to Cycle our NO RUSH BIKE TOUR!
You can make this Portugal luxury Cycling tour:
- with us in a guided bike tour getting all the interpretation and companionship
- with us, having the support car guiding you
- together with friends in a self guided biking tour.
|Tour type||City, Heritage, Inland, Landscape|
1st cycling day
2nd cycling day
3rd cycling day
4th cycling day
5th cycling day
6th cycling day
Prices per person – 2023Departures everyday for all types of Tour. Come on our set dates and Get a Better Price. UNDER REQUEST
Discount price if you book 2 tours!OPPOSITE WAY – The price to do the trip the opposite way is the same. The only difference is that it is easier. Notes:
- For a single person tour Contact us.
- For a massage Contact us.
Turaventur uses the REDUNIQ @Payments System. These payments are made in a simple, practical and secure way. The payment link is sent to your email, which will be redirected to a secure UNICRE page. Here the customer places the card details and makes the payment. After the data is validated and authorized by the bank, the transaction is finish. At the end you are notified of payment via email.
Guided group tour dates
Subject to availability, you can do this tour at any date as a private guided tour or as a self guided tour. The fact that a group date is full does not mean you cannot do a private tour on that date. So contact us anyway! Late June until early September can be quite hot for this tour. For these dates consider the Along the Coast or the Wild Algarve, an Ocean of Fortresses tour.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review