Cycling break in Portugal – Taste of Heritage 3 nights
- Accommodation at an amazing convent, from the 15th century
- No packing and unpacking, just cycling and relaxing.
- Very flexible guides and program – kms can easily be adapted to your level or will. Tell us if you have any special interest! This is YOUR PRIVATE TOUR!
- Beautiful rolling landscape with vineyards, olive groves, cork oaks, and grazing land.
- Outstanding Alentejo wines and fantastic gastronomy of Portugal.
- Medieval villages and Évora historical center, classified by UNESCO as World Heritage Site.
- To make your days easier it’s possible to do the tour on a E-Bike.
This program is a guided cycling break in Portugal combining the accommodation at an amazing convent built in the 15th century, located 2 kms from the historical center of Évora and the visit to selected family owned projects, each one with their special history and unique features.
The days are all very different and rides include visits to wineries, artisans and producers of local specialties.
You will feel rewarded with the high knowledge of your local guide and the gorgeous landscape.
You don’t have to pack and unpack every day. Every morning you will meet your guide after a delicious breakfast and indulge on a beautiful bike ride.
This is a very flexible cycling tour. Possible to do it on a E-Bike to make it easier. Tell us what you like and we will do our best to adapt. As we meet you every day, it is very easy to adapt the tour to your preferences. After all, it’s YOUR holidays!
|Tour type||Children, City, Heritage, Inland, Local handscraft, Wine|
Day 1 - Check In
DAY 2 - Wine and Cork
DAY 3 - Évora and its Surroundings
DAY 4 - Check Out
Day 2 – Cork and Wine
Total Distance: 44 km/ 27 mi
Level: Easy +
Altitude gain: 615 mt/ 2017 ft
Total Distance: 62 km/ 38 mi
Day 3 – Évora and its Surroundings
Altitude gain: 318 mt/ 1043 ft
Total Distance: 25 km/ 15 mi
Level: Easy +
Prices per person – 2024
For a single person tour Contact us.
Not Included: Bikes insurance, Travel insurance, Tour cancellation insurance.
See Terms & Conditions for more details.
Turaventur uses the REDUNIQ @Payments System. These payments are made in a simple, practical and secure way. The payment link is sent to your email, which will be redirected to a secure UNICRE page. Here the customer places the card details and makes the payment. After the data is validated and authorized by the bank, the transaction is finish. At the end you are notified of payment via email.
Subject to availability.