Portugal E-Bike Tour – Castles and Wine
- Sleep in castles, palaces and farmhouses
- Internationally awarded wine tastings
- This e-bike tour takes you through beautiful landscapes with vineyards, olive groves, cork oaks
- Évora historical centre, classified by UNESCO as World Heritage Site; Mediaeval villages
- Delicious regional Portuguese gastronomy from the Alentejo, always present at our unique gourmet picnics and selected restaurants.
DESCRIPTIONThe Castles and Wine PORTUGAL E–BIKE TOUR will live up to its name. Most nights will be passed either in a castle or an old convent, now beautiful charming hotels. Along the way, the great ancient city of Évora, world heritage site, and small fortified hamlets will tell the stories of wars with moors and Spain. The border is right there on the other side of Alqueva, the biggest artificial lake in Europe. The loveable Alentejo people, at first shy, the Mediterranean typical gastronomy along with the wonders of cork, marble, olive oil and other crafts will enrich your experience. And the wine… well come and judge for yourself… We will be pleased if you chose to Cycle our Portugal e-Bike tour! You can make this Portugal Cycling tour:
- with us in a guided bike tour getting all the interpretation and companionship
- with us, having the support car guiding you
- together with friends in a self guided biking tour.
|Tour type||City, Heritage, Inland, Landscape|
1st cycling day from Arraiolos to Évora
2nd cycling day Megaliths (from Évora to Évora)
3rd cycling day from Évora to Reguengos
4th cycling day from Reguengos to Monsaraz
5th cycling day from Monsaraz to Vila Viçosa
6th cycling day from Vila Viçosa to Estremoz
Prices per person – 2023Departures everyday for all types of Tour. Come on our set dates and Get a Better Price.
Discount price if you book 2 tours!LUXURY OPTIONS – Upgrade cost under request, depends on type of room available and season. OPPOSITE WAY – The price to do the trip the opposite way is the same. The only difference is that it is easier. If you choose to stay 3 nights in Évora there might be a change in price, depending on your choice of hotel. Notes:
- For a single person tour Contact us.
- For a massage Contact us.
Turaventur uses the REDUNIQ @Payments System. These payments are made in a simple, practical and secure way. The payment link is sent to your email, which will be redirected to a secure UNICRE page. Here the customer places the card details and makes the payment. After the data is validated and authorized by the bank, the transaction is finish. At the end you are notified of payment via email.
Guided group tour dates
Subject to availability, you can do this tour at any date as a private guided tour or as a self guided tour. The fact that a group date is full does not mean you cannot do a private tour on that date. So contact us anyway! Late June until early September can be quite hot for this tour. For these dates consider the Along the Coast or the Wild Algarve, an Ocean of Fortresses tour.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review